Offshore News By Categories

Africa

The China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) recently received the first-ever cargo of Arabian crude oil at its flagship Huizhou refinery in South China’s Guangdong Province. The original 240,000 barrel per day (bpd) refinery has recently completed a 200,000 bpd expansion that is configured to process sour Arab Gulf grades,…
GE company Baker Hughes has secured a second contract to provide rotating equipment for the power and gas refrigeration process of Eni East Africa’s (EEA) Coral South FLNG development in offshore Mozambique. The contract was awarded by a joint venture comprising TechnipFMC and JGC.JGC is serving as the lead partner…
Golar's floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) vessel has secured final approval by the Gas Convention for its installation and operation in Cameroon waters, offshore from Kribi.Société Nationale des Hydrocarbures (SNH), Cameroon's state-owned oil and gas company, Perenco Cameroon, Golar have performed a binding Gas Convention with the Republic of Cameroon,…
Technip Umbilicals and Angoflex, wholly owned subsidiaries of Technip, have received a contract to supply umbilicals to Italy based Eni's block 15/06 East Hub Development, offshore Angola.The field is located 350km north of Luanda at water depths of 450m-600m.Under the contract, the companies will provide project management services and manufacture…
Sterling Energy Mauritania (SEML) has signed an agreement with Tullow Mauritania to acquire a 13.5% interest in the production sharing contract for Block C-10, located off the West African country's coast.As operator, Tullow Mauritania owns 90% in the PSC and the remaining 10% is owned by Société Mauritanienne des Hydrocarbures…
Page 1 of 5

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Security Q:How many eyes has a typical person? (ex: 1)
Name:
Email: